Thursday 18 August 2016

C THIS IS HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAKS👇 Both friends will think that they are too busy 😔 They will not contact each other thinking it may be disturbing 😡 As time passes, both will think... "let the other contact me" 😨 After a while, each will think... "why should I contact first?" 😳 Here, your love will gradually be converted to pride 😈 Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak 💆 They forget each other.....❔ One day they will meet and blame one another 😪 So, let's keep in touch, my dear friend 👫 I don’t wanna be one of those kind of friends 👎 So here I am saying, I miss you! And hope that all is well with you? 👍☎😃😄 Life is no fun without FRIENDS 👧👦 It's "World Best Friends Week." Send this to all your good friends. Even me, if I am one of them.👷 See how many you get back... If you get more than 3 you are really a lovable person...😍 I am waiting!!! 💓 u wil get gud news on Friday by d person u like. and tomrow will be the best day of your life. Dont break this chain. snd this to ur frnds whn u read...😘☺ Be brave.... n c vich 3 colours dey give u.. red.....=....i love u ❤ pink....=....u r cute😊 green...=....funny..😄😉 white...=...so good :D😉 yellow...=...u r amazing.xd😙 orange.....=.... sweet :)😘 blue ....=....i miss u very much😭 purple...=...u r gud luking 😘 aqua....=.... Wanna. Marry u😚 golden....=....u r precious for me😌😌

C THIS IS HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAKS👇 

Both friends will think that they are too busy 😔

They will not contact each other thinking it may be disturbing 😡

As time passes, both will think... "let the other contact me" 😨

After a while, each will think... "why should I contact first?" 😳

Here, your love will gradually be converted to pride 😈

Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak 💆

They forget each other.....❔

One day they will meet and blame one another 😪

So, let's keep in touch, my dear friend 👫

I don’t wanna be one of those kind of friends 👎

So here I am saying,
I miss you! And hope that all is well with you? 👍☎😃😄

Life is no fun without FRIENDS 👧👦

It's "World Best Friends Week." Send this to all your good friends. Even me, if I am one of them.👷

See how many you get back... If you get more than 3 you are really a lovable person...😍

I am waiting!!! 💓

u wil get gud news on Friday by d person u like.

and tomrow will be the best day of your life.

Dont break this chain.

snd this to ur frnds whn u read...😘☺
Be brave.... n c vich 3 colours dey give u..
red.....=....i love u ❤
pink....=....u r cute😊
green...=....funny..😄😉
white...=...so good :D😉
yellow...=...u r amazing.xd😙
orange.....=.... sweet :)😘
blue ....=....i miss u very much😭
purple...=...u r gud luking 😘
aqua....=.... Wanna. Marry u😚
golden....=....u r precious for me😌😌

1 comment :