Sunday 28 August 2016

We all say Good Morning to others. Do you know the meaning of "GOOD MORNING" ? G - Get up. O - Open your heart. O - Open your mind. D - Dedicate your day to God. M - Meditate on Gods word. O - Optimise your faith & hope. R - Rebuke all evils. N - Never doubt Gods love. I - Inspire someone N - Nothing should scare you . G - Go out with joy. So, I say every morning... GOOD MORNING to every one..

We all say Good Morning to others. Do you know the meaning of "GOOD  MORNING" ?    
G -  Get up.
O -  Open your heart.
O -  Open your mind.
D -  Dedicate your day to God.

M -  Meditate on Gods word.
O -   Optimise your faith & hope.
R -    Rebuke all evils.
N -   Never doubt Gods love.
I -     Inspire someone
N -   Nothing should scare you .
G -  Go out with joy.  So, I say every morning...
GOOD MORNING to every one..

1 comment :


  1. I’m from United States, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didn't work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologizing. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:
    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.

    ReplyDelete